Ok, I wasn't really. But a picture of me making a freaky face at a book is
funner to see than a boring stock photo of the book, right?Yesterday I went to wash dishes, and mindlessly pulled out a cookbook and picked out a bread recipe instead. So I baked it.
Parmesan pepper bread. Basically, just a basic dough with lots of pepper baked into it, and then roll a ton of parmesan into it and bake it. It was delicious.I also made an egg-parmesan fusilli dish. I don't like that picture. But oh well, now you can see it. That was delicious, too.
Oh and I made the bananananaas today. Well, I didn't make bananas, but I fried some.
I spread chocolate on a pasta wrap, sealed the edges with butter, and rolled each banana half into it. Then I fried it in oil until golden bubbly brown delicious. I drained off the oil, stuck it in some chocolate and drizzled more over it and took pics. Which you are probably now drooling over. They were SO SO SO SO SO GOOD. Dang. Now I want more. I'll go make more.I was going to show you guys the food pics that I entered in the fair and won awards for, but as stated above, I have to go make more fried bananas before I go insane. So goodnight dear readers, eat well.
~lacey
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
Groucho Marx

2 comments:
The bread and the bananas both look delicious! Yum!
Thanks for stopping by my blog... hope to see you there again!
YUM. They WERE delicious.
I can't wait.
Danke...
Post a Comment